Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As a DEI&B and C&L Program Manager, your primary responsibility will be to build an inclusive culture where diverse talent can thrive. You will ensure integration of DEI&B principles throughout the employee lifecycle from recruitment to retirement. You will be the custodian of DEIB programs and initiatives in the region and liaise with various cross functional leaders and stakeholders across the business in this role. You will be responsible for implementing C&L global program initiatives in the region.
- Lead the development and implementation of region-specific DEI&B and C&L strategies for APAC that aligns to the global strategy.
- Translate the broader DEI strategy into practical practices and programs that will promote regional best practices in this function - increasing representation to ensure Yondr reflects an inclusive culture and creates a sense of belonging.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals.
- Identify training, coaching needs, recommending and implementing solutions, and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
- Learning interventions with DEI&B lens to progress the regional strategy.
- Be the champion for the e-learning system.
- Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes. Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Increase engagement within APAC, including regional translation and practical application of the global culture and learning strategy as well as planning and execution of region-specific interventions.
- Oversee APAC Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), playing a key role in providing guidance and direction ensuring these groups have the right resources and level of influence.
- Establish, track and analyse the reporting metrics for the function. Manage APAC DEI&B and C&L internal and external reporting.
- Liaise with APAC People team to ensure inclusivity within existing and new policies.
- Collaborate with critical internal partners to create and lead programming that will result in greater diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Collaborate on communications for the DEI Program, including a monthly internal newsletter, DEI annual plan and report card, blog posts, and language for internal and external websites.
Qualifications and experience
- Developing, evaluating and leading DEI programs, including content and policy development, developing and leading DEI seminars or workshops.
- Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills, and ability to build trust, influence employees of all levels, display empathy and facilitate courageous conversations.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross functional environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to build sustainable and respectful relationships throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
- Ability to lead projects to completion with strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and identify priorities amidst competing demands.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations