Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
Participating in a two-year rotation program as laid down in the Yondr Graduate Program. Four rotations at various functions across the business starting with Singapore with possibility of overseas assignment. Gaining technical, project and commercial experience.
- Filling a ‘real position’ in a department or project under mentor guidance.
- Regular presentations to members of ELT/SLT.
- Publications on Yondrverse about the experiences and learning.
- Represent Yondr at University events; part of the attraction team.
- Maintain a personal development Logbook and career plan.
Qualifications and experience
- Master degree in technical/business curriculum.
- Fluent in English and one Asian language would be advantageous.
- Innovative mindset, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Eager to learn and self explore.
- Strong personality and independent.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations