Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Corporate Development Manager within the
business working closely with the Development and Finance teams at a Global level. This is a highly visible role that includes interaction with top executives. The role requires superior financial modelling skills as well as strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Collaborate across the company to help assess and prioritise JV / Site
Acquisition / M&A transactions to best align with corporate strategy and
- Work closely with the Development and Finance teams to define and
implement a variety of sourcing and investment strategies.
- Identify suitable funding solutions and implement them with appropriate
- Take an oversight role in the acquisition due diligence process, including
banking, legal, technical and commercial documentation.
- Take primary responsibility for development of financial projections for
opportunities. Perform detailed financial analysis; develop financial models,
and valuation analysis in support of potential transactions.
- Participate and present in a variety of senior management meetings.
- Assist and support post-acquisition integration by ensuring that
cross-functional teams are all executing on their respective JV / Site
Acquisition / M&A integration plans.
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce
operational threats and business risks, and maximise core business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as
investors, external consultants, lawyers, brokers, real estate owners, banks
and credit providers.
- Assess and implement both asset and portfolio based capital optimisation
strategies at a global level.
- Assist the senior leadership team in driving growth initiatives.
- Assess potential industries and targets for direct approaches through
relationships and networks.
- Manage deal team workstreams from start to finish across the full
Qualifications and experience
- Possess a degree in areas such as Finance / Accounting / Economics.
- Has at least 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance / Transaction Services
/ Investment Banking / Consulting.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple
priorities given aggressive timelines.
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of
- Desire to learn about the dynamics and trends of digital infrastructure.
- Flexible & dynamic - self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with
- Highly organised and structured, logical and lateral thinker.
- A team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence
and add value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations