Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
This role is suited to an experienced individual who is confident when dealing with senior colleagues and is driven by high standards with a collaborative approach to teamwork. In addition, the candidate will be professional, diligent and enjoy working with a team of highly motivated people in a dynamic and ever changing environment. The role would suit a candidate who thrives in a progressive and dynamic workplace and who has a positive and productive attitude when supporting not only the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) Global Directors but also the wider Engineering and Utilities businesses. Travel with Senior Management may be required on occasion.
- To provide high level, effective support to Engineering’s SLT in terms of their upstream responsibilities to the wider business;
- Engage with relevant external parties, Yondr teams and leadership to collect business and project data on behalf of SLT..
- On a day by day, week by week basis to include SLT: diary management; arranging meetings and interviews; onboarding of external third party organisations; input to branding and creation of presentations when required; booking travel, accommodation and arranging any visa requirements when required; submitting SLT expenses into our Yondr IFS system;
- To be Engineerings (non-technical) Global liaison and point of administration contact between the different operational Regions of: EMEA; APAC & AMERICA'S;
- To drive the creation, update and automation of the Engineering Group monthly management reports plus those contributions required to Yondr’s wider Executive Leadership Team (ELT) monthly report;
- To assist with all aspects of the administration associated with the staff recruitment process utilising our in-house TeamTailor system;
- To act as focal point of Engineering Group contact with Yondr’s front end: Client Solutions; Sales & Marketing; and Development Groups; in terms of Engineerings required inputs into ongoing initiatives and document/presentation production;
- To assist with third party design Consultant and Contracting organisation liaison and in particular the request, via RFP, of project fee proposals and the administration of the same when received;
- To own and coordinate the administration aspects of design Consultant: NDA’s; PQQ; onboarding and Global framework sign up;
- To assist in the creation by a third party consultant of our ‘Yondr Design Management System’ including the review and update to promote improvement inclusive of template processes, standards and other Yondr standard documents;
- To have a familiarity with and on occasion assist with the implementation and organisation of project document control albeit the day to day running of this function will be undertaken by others;
- To act as a focal point of contact and to build excellent working relationships with the other various members of both internal Yondr Groups as well as external project design and delivery teams;
- On occasion attend confidential meetings, take minutes when required and distribute to the relevant stake-holders;
- Maintain a knowledge of ongoing project demands and development activities;
- Assist in the formation and upkeep of YEng general group administration and live project electronic filing system;
- Arrange key project events such as completion events, client meetings, lunches etc. and ensure the necessary facilities and refreshments are available;
- Support project/Consultant audits and business reviews.
Qualifications and experience
- A level educated as a minimum;
- Has provided Senior Leadership Team support in a similar role;
- Full understands and has experience using the GSuite of Apps;
- Document control experience ideal;
- Previous experience in a new start-up company (preferred but not mandatory);
- Has worked in a fast-paced, ever changing environment that proves adaptability;
- Experience and knowledge of the Data Centre industry (preferred but not mandatory).
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations