Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
A very exciting opportunity for a Global Debt and Transaction Advisor within the business working closely with the Finance teams at a Global level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to identify real estate investment transactions with suitable funding solutions and implement them with appropriate funding partners.
- Work closely with Asset Management Team to define and implement a variety of sourcing and investment strategies
- Manage the development budget and financial processes liaising with Asset Management and Finance on forecasting and reporting
- Take an oversight role in the acquisition due diligence process, including banking, legal, technical and commercial documentation.
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats and business risks, and maximise core business strengths
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as investors, external consultants, legals, brokers, real estate owners, private investors, institutional investors, banks and credit fund providers.
- Be fully up to date on all aspects of the legal documentation and agreements, as well as communicating this information in an accessible format to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify new potential fundraising streams and produce strategies to access these funds
- Optimise the capital structure of the business
- Assess capital market opportunities and begin to implement processes to streamline future capital structures
- Assess and implement both asset and portfolio based fundraising strategies at a global level
- Research into potential targets for direct approaches through existing relationships/networks and new business
- Manage deal team workstreams from start to finish across the full investment process
- Please note, duties and responsibilities are subject to change.
- An experienced and highly skilled fundraiser who has worked at a comparable level with minimum 10 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of commercial real estate investment markets
- Flexible & dynamic - self-motivated, results driven, ability to deal with change
- Highly organised and structured, logical and lateral thinker
- Team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and add value
- Leadership style: management by example, always fostering a collaborative culture amongst the team members and stakeholders.
- Strong Financial Modelling skills and attention to detail
- Financial acumen - the capacity to demonstrate knowledge of and insight into financial principles and processes and identify inconsistencies in data
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively: strong project/process management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial Real Estate
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.