Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organization, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
Reporting directly to the SVP Operations, the Executive Assistant provides executive support and serves as a liaison to the SVP Operations, the leadership team and full region as needed.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the Senior VP and regional leadership team
- Manage multiple onsite and remote executive’s schedules and calendars
- Process multiple expense reports including tracking, entering and submitting timely reports for the SVP and the regional leadership team as needed
- Arrange travel and lodging accommodations for SVP and the regional team as needed
- Office management, including office supplies and equipment, general maintenance, office access and any other responsibilities as assigned
- Assist in onboarding process, including setting up onboarding schedule, ordering new hire equipment, shipment of equipment and welcome items to new hires, coordinate lunches and be a resource for new hires
- Organize, coordinate, and provide support in presenting decks for internal and external meetings
- Interact with internal/ external stakeholders and customers
- Set up partnerships with local, national and global vendors as needed
- Liaise closely with all global offices for business and program rollouts
- Log, track and accurately complete documentation of confidential documents in both hard and soft copy
- Assist in immigration processes, including completing applications as needed and gathering necessary information for the process
- Regularly update and maintain business contacts
- Embrace a fast-paced hyper growth environment and respond to any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 3 years full-time relevant work experience
- Extremely organized and able to support multiple desks
- BA/BS degree or equivalent applicable education, training, and experience
- Knowledge of G-Suite and Microsoft office
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Positive, independent, proactive, and problem-solving attitude
- High level of trust and confidentiality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong time management, and problem-solving skills
Yondr Group shall not discriminate in any way against any employee or applicant for employment based on a person ’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, disability, or socio-economic status. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.