Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As part of the Yondr Tech solutions team you’ll be providing input to pre-sales activities, customer meetings and the entire life cycle product and services capability - across the entire APAC region. You will be involved throughout the whole solution programme, ensuring that all technical, design and delivery information is correct, supporting teams in all correspondence with the client.
You will be required to attend client as well as onsite facing meetings to discuss technical functions in support of the client delivery teams either in remote or onsite secondments or visits supporting their programmes as they scale during procurement and delivery phases to full handover and go live milestones.
- Interpret, translate and understand all levels of design and delivery dependencies and co-ordination between technical, construction, ICT and MEP disciplines.
- The TPM will have awareness of the commercial aspects of the project including but not limited to estimates, bids, procurement and change control.
- Engagement and communication is maintained throughout and beyond the lifecycle of all programs.
- Identify process gaps and document solutions in the form of plans, guidance notes, schedules etc. to support the development of the wider Client program
- Responsible for maintaining the clients safety and quality standards across all programs.
- Create a strong, positive and collaborative working environment between Telecom, Security, CSA, Controls and Engineering providing guidance and support on all aspects of infrastructure deployment towards client readiness.
- Workshops and knowledge transfer sessions to drive integration, coordination and innovation throughout the delivery process will be coordinated.
- Responsible for building and managing the client relationship. They will provide regular reporting to illustrate project progress against schedule, budget, resource, EH&S and risk.
- Manage and coordinate onsite meetings to review and verify progress made, schedule updates and progress reports.
- Identify and resolve technical issues, and raise to client stakeholders or SMEs for support where required.
- Monitor progress, identify risks and implement timely corrective action to mitigate against adverse schedule or cost events.
- Develop handover and acceptance procedures including room ready schedules for the client.
- Prepare for and lead area handoff and key milestone checklist walks.
- Maintain a schedule of Lessons Learnt for continual assurance at the end of the project.
Qualifications and experience
- Possess at least 5+ years’ experience in the data center sector.
- Experience of supporting the Client Solutions teams with capturing and defining the technical requirements and solutions for our target clients.
- Electrical, Mechanical, Network and Operational data center experience.
- Preference for relevant degree level or equivalent qualification and or being able to demonstrate technical competence level from industry based qualifications.
- Ability to present complex technical solutions in a simplified manner to articulate solutions and benefits to stakeholders with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Strong ability to translate customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
- Experience of data centre design, business critical infrastructure management and data centre environment awareness.
- A strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Able to facilitate workshop style sessions with customers to extract important aspects of customer requirements.
- Work well under pressure and take a proactive approach.
- Good organisational skills, attention to detail and openness to new ideas and procedures.
- Ability to clearly communicate solutions and the ability to present to audiences from all levels within an organisation.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.