Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
This role is suited to an individual driven by high standards, with a collaborative approach to teamwork. In addition, the candidate will be professional, diligent and enjoy working with a team of highly motivated people, in a dynamic and changing environment. The role would suit a candidate who believes in a progressive and dynamic environment, has a positive, productive attitude and can support Senior Teams efficiently.
The candidate’s background should include all or most of the following experience:
- A professional with a background in Senior Management Support, preferably in the Real Estate Development industry
- Management of diaries, arranging meetings and interviews, onboarding, branding and creating presentations, booking travel and accommodation
- Input of data to company systems e.g. purchase orders, expenses, reporting.
- Implementation of organised document control
- Can build excellent relationships with various members of project teams
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude, and wants to ‘get things done’
- Diary management and effective support for Senior Team members
- Arranging international travel, accommodation and meet any visa requirements
- Attend confidential meetings, take minutes and distribute to the relevant teams
- Build strong working relationships with Senior Team members and their respective teams.
- Create and maintain an accurate, efficient and user friendly filing system
- Arrange key events such as client meetings, lunches etc. and ensure the necessary facilities and refreshments are available
- Compile and collate monthly board reports
- Complete expense reports
- Input purchase orders
- Always look to improve our ways of working and embrace new initiatives
Qualifications and experience
- A Level Educated
- Has provided Senior Management support in a similar role
- Full understanding of GSuite necessary
- Has worked in a fast-paced, ever changing environment that proves adaptability