Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
To fulfill the role you will have a professional, proactive approach along with superb communication skills. You will excel in customer service and have experience (both internally and externally) working with customers, clients, staff, and subcontractors. The role requires an individual with a strong safety mindset and attention to detail who is happy to work individually and as part of the wider team.
The Campus Operations Manager is the primary point of contact for the customer during the operational life cycle of the data center campus. The purpose of the role is to safely operate the data center, through a mix of direct employees and vendors, to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Establish, mentor, and lead the Yondr data center campus team on-site
- Partner with Yondr Design and Construction teams throughout the build phase to ensure buildings are fully ready for operations when turned over. This includes participating in Integrated System Testing with our Commissioning partners.
- Establish and maintain Operational Processes (and supporting procedures) to safely deliver facility services as contracted while working with peers around to globe to drive process improvements and reduce operational costs–including management of Yondr and client-initiated projects
- Support, coordinate, and monitor vendor activities, ensuring work activities meet scope of work requirements and follow established processes
- Serve as Yondr’s primary point of contact with our customer during routine operations and while responding to unplanned events (e.g., outages)
- Partner with Yondr’s commercial and financial teams in the development and management of budgets
- Establish a learning culture through the preparation of post-event reports, root cause analysis, and corrective action plans
- Respond as needed to system after hours maintenance and system complications
Qualifications and experience
- 8+ years of management experience in technology operations, including critical operations
- Highly experienced in personnel management, staffing, and scheduling for a dynamic, fast-paced, 24/7 environment
- Experienced in making time-sensitive operational decisions with minimal supervision
- Experienced in project management
- Experienced in vendor management
- Superb technical skills and a high level of knowledge and understanding of data center power and cooling infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Experienced in working in highly collaborative cross-functional environments
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations