Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
You are a strategic, driven and experienced facilities shift manager, with the skills, clarity of thought, and ambition to turn our vision into reality. You are a strong believer in the transformative power of technology and equally, the importance of everyday interpersonal connections and listening. You are a team player, with ambition to grow into an engaging and motivating leader, capable of creating the conditions for people to deliver and realise their potential.
- Provide support and guidance for Shift personnel in your team
- Manage Incidents as they arise during the shift
- Escalate appropriately incidents to nominated persons in the procedure
- Ensure all systems are monitored appropriately to ensure timely attendance by a 24/7 team
- Assist FM and Engineers in Root cause Analysis of incidents
- Assist FM with planning requirements relating to Projects and Planned maintenance
- Plan works that fall under the remit of shift workflows, PPM, Incident reporting, Incident Management, and attendance
- Prepare documentation ready for maintenance activities for future periods (next day and Next week)
- Report on health and safety aspects particular to shift duties
- Provide a report at the end of every shift
- Support Critical Environment Manager with feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Assist with Technical improvement and discussions around aspects of delivery on site
Qualifications and experience
- Significant experience in a production, mission-critical, revenue-dependant 24x7 data center environment.
- Mechanical and electrical skilled
- Knowledge of BMS/PMS and Fire detection systems is a big advance.
- An ability to maintain professional composure and a positive approach in pressured situations
- Analytical and task-focused approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English), as the role requires consistent reporting and provision of high-quality information externally and internally.
- Detailed knowledge of advanced operational procedures.
- HV certification is a big advantage
- Customer-focused approach based on strong engineering competence.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations