Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
The Global Security Manager is responsible for the maintenance and development of all global security policies strategies and plans. This includes managing security audits, testing and exercising. The ideal candidate shall be a strong security generalist with an understanding of the built environment and how that relates to the provision of security at a holistic level. They will have a track record of building and maintaining relationships with their, security stakeholders and the wider industry. They will be innovative in their approach, with a deep level of understanding in regard to security technology and its deployment. They will be a competent communicator at any level.
- Manage the Global Security Strategy and its associated policies and procedures to ensure fit with threat, vulnerability and business need.
- Ensure (and when required carry out), regular Security Review Assessments of Yondr sites, and associated remediation processes.
- Maintain excellent situational awareness of potential and realised security challenges
- Be prepared to respond to any security incident.
- Support a positive culture of security for all staff.
- Contribute to the development of new global security processes where required
- Support the planning and development of new sites/countries of operation.
- Develop relationships with service providers, OEMs, consultants etc.
- Higher education profile
- Security management qualifications or equivalent,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: English, ideally one other language
- Experience of working with Security Policy making
- Willing to undergo background security checks commensurate with the role
Skills and Experience
- Security Management experience in higher risk environments
- Good leadership skills - leads by example.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced regional and global business
- Sensitive to political situations - good relationship builder
- Experience of working internationally
- Passionate about what you do and committed to excellence – leads by example and holds people to account
- Proactive and detail oriented
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Diligent, and resilient under under pressure
- Role model for Yondr values