Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
You are a strategic, driven and experienced professional with the skills, clarity of thought, and ambition to turn our vision into reality. You are a strong believer in the transformative power of technology and equally, the importance of everyday interpersonal connections and listening. You are a team player, with ambition to grow into engaging and motivating leader, capable of creating the conditions for people to deliver and realise their potential.
To head up Health, Safety, Quality and Environment, and to provide strategic advice to key stakeholders in our Operations Business Unit. Our projects span across Europe and you will be required to travel when required to ensure our facilities are constructed and delivered whilst maintaining world leading health and safety standards. You will be responsible for ensuring health and safety compliance during handover of construction, mobilisation of the operational team on each of our facilities.
- Ensure health and safety legal compliance for the business unit and contribute to the development of the company management systems and processes.
- Ensure that our General Contractors comply with local health and safety standards and best practices.
- Audit, inspect and feedback to Yondr's Group Health and Safety team.
- Actively partake in the design stage of each project and advise on safety aspects to be implemented at design stage
- Attend regular meetings with our General Contractors to drive and encourage continual improvement
- Produce regular reports and run KPI's on each project.
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general strategy of the group health and safety programme as requested by your manager.
- Familiar with EU Health and Safety Legislation.
- Capture and encourage innovations and new Health and Safety initiatives from our own staff and from our partners to promote best practice and share with the wider business.
Qualifications and skills for the role:
Qualified to Diploma Level in Health and Safety with membership to an accredited body
- Experience of working internationally and in a Client role
- Familiar with EU Directives
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver to deadlines
- Familiar and comfortable with large scale, fast pace construction works.
- Active CPD
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations