Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
Yondr is looking for an experienced and skilled Technical lead to join the BIM team, As part of this you will be engaged in the delivery of Hyperscale data centres across Europe for multiple clients whilst acknowledging effectiveness and bringing solutions to the table.
As team technical lead you’ll be the first point of contact for team members looking for a better way to get the job done. Using your project proven knowledge to enable and assist the team to work smarter not harder.
Within the business unit you’ll be promoting BIM wherever it can add value, providing insight to other teams on how BIM can be integrated into their process and map out how that journey could look. Between yourself and the BIM manager you’ll investigate the solutions prioritising and developing solutions and processes to enable the teams..
- Working with design teams to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables and their compliance with the project EIRs & BEP.
- Chair BIM coordination meetings to assist in coordination and constructibility.
- Utilise Solibri to federate & validate model data & constructibility for project progress and tender support with model takeoffs.
- Provide BIM support and process input into future technology initiatives.
- Work with the BIM manager on improving process and implementation and act as Technical point of contact to the rest of the team.
- Bring experience, knowledge & Insight to the table to develop BIM across the business
Skills and experience
- Extensive in depth knowledge of Revit and a working knowledge of Dynamo.
- Detailed knowledge and implementation of Navisworks Manage.
- Experience using BIM360 as a CDE.
- Experience in using Solibri for Data validation.
- Understanding of ISO19650 and implementation in project delivery.
- Experience in delivering & validating COBie deliverables.
- Ability to work well with various project teams and support wider business functions
- High level of attention to technical detail
- Experience in producing IFC files for federation
- Problem-identification and solving aptitude
- Driven self starter
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.