Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organization, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
A very exciting opportunity for a finance role within the business in the San Francisco Bay area. This role will manage reporting and consolidation, finance business services, compliance and internal controls, and accounting responsibilities within the Americas Finance team. The position will sit in the San Francisco office.
Financial Reporting and Consolidation, Compliance and Accounting
Lead financial reporting processes. Coordinate and complete financial statements, including review of regional risks and opportunities
- Maintain country-level financial reporting master data. Set financial reporting standards and policies
- Coordinate month-end close process, prepare journal entries, and complete GL account and intercompany reconciliations
- Review monthly reporting for business units for accuracy and completeness. Ensure reporting is reconciled to reported trial balances and partner with the group finance team to ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Review payroll processing reports, manage payroll accounting and complete reconciliations
- Support global compliance within Yondr. Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant industry regulations, and applicable laws
- Support internal and external audits
Finance Business Services
- Manage accounts payable processes, including contract management, supplier setup, PO and invoice flows, and reporting
- Manage accounts receivable processes, including invoicing, tax treatment, collections, and reporting
- Lead bank account management and reconciliation responsibilities
- Provide new hire and recurring finance training to business partners
- Further the development of an effective finance department that embodies Yondr’s values and supports ambitious growth
- Support the organization with actionable, strategic information that drives data driven decision-making
- Actively play a role in the progression and improvement of technology. Drive process and systems improvements, creating efficiencies and data at your fingertips Collaborate to deliver effective governance across finance and accounting activities
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA Strongly Preferred
- 7 or more years of professional experience at high-growth companies
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles and compliance practices
- Strong business partnering skills, including cross-functional and cross-cultural experience
- Strong presentation, communication, analytical, and organization skills
- Direct experience leveraging tools and systems to streamline and improve processes
- Innovative problem solver who identifies and recommends solutions to challenges
Yondr Group shall not discriminate in any way against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of a person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, disability, or socio-economic status. Diversity is one of Yondr’s core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.