Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
The main purpose will be to support the Value Creation and IT departments by managing the purchase orders and budget reporting (50%); IT release and change management (20%) and CIO comms (15%).
- Raise all the CIO group purchase orders (PO) (Value Creation approved projects, International Expansion, IT BAU)
- Control PO lifecycle in line with the ERP system and project business cases
- Manage budgetary spend (planned vs. actual), reconcile and account for variances
- Manage monthly and quarterly budget spend reporting
- Assist in quarterly budget forecasting and reporting
- Define and continuously improve the procurement and budgetary reporting processes, align the tools and communications for efficient workflows
- Own and manage the communications with project owners and Finance pertaining PO lifecycle and reporting
- Assist with company-wide Value Creation communications, such as intranet posts, reports and presentations
- Chair change management board and govern IT changes across on premise and cloud infrastructure
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience; exposure to IT, finance, procurement or projects preferred
- Detail orientated with the ability to keep the big picture in mind and prioritise accordingly
- Helicopter view
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own workload
- Creative problem solver, able to formulate the right questions and reach out to find collaborative solutions
- Ability to formulate and communicate ideas in a clear and concise way
- Solid working knowledge of Excel