Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
The finance associate is responsible for some of the key processes within the finance business services team. The role is responsible for understanding and managing part of the operational cash management and tax compliance within the international setting of Yondr. In addition, there are operational finance activities such as customer invoicing, reviewing expenses and participating in the month-end close process.
- Take ownership for all outgoing payments
- Reconciling the banks
- Understanding VAT treatments and preparing VAT returns
- Create customer invoices & follow up on payment
- Managing the company credit card program
- Reviewing expenses
- Participating in the month-end close process
- Support the international expansion program
- Automate and simplify the processes where possible
Qualifications and experience
- The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor level in finance or business studies
- Experience within an international setting;
- Strong quality control bias, problem solver
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and conscientious
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational and time management skills; adhere to strict deadlines