Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Participating in a two-year rotation program as laid down in the Yondr Graduate Program. Four rotations at different locations starting in AMS. Gaining technical, project and commercial experience.
- Filling a ‘real position’ in a department or project under mentor guidance
- Regular presentations to members of ELT/SLT
- Publications on the intranet about the experiences and learning
- Represent Yondr at University events; part of the attraction team
- Maintain a personal development logbook and career plan
Qualifications and experience
- Master degree in technical/business curriculum
- Fluent in English and one European language
- Innovative mindset, entrepreneurial
- Eager to learn and self explore
- Strong personality, independent