Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
A senior role within the business working closely with the Design and Construction Global Head, Project leads in the region, and Managing Director of the Americas region. The role will provide leadership, and strategic direction and will be the key controller of all finances within the Business Unit, Projects in the region, and the Region. Close collaboration with peers in other BU’s and regions EMEA and APAC
As the Finance Director, you will be a member of the Finance Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Partner closely with BU leads, Project Leads, and the regional Senior Leadership Team to understand revenue and cost drivers, unblock commercial challenges, and translate into consistent forecasting.
- Work closely to ensure consistency between long-term forecasting, annual planning and monthly forecasting
- Support the organization to drive strategic decision-making, analysis, and business development
- Actively play a role in the progression and improvement of technology, creating efficiencies and data at your fingertips.
Management reporting and KPIs
- Present monthly P&L to the senior leadership team of the project, region, and BU, highlighting key risks and opportunities, driving value, and working closely with the commercial team. Follow up action items with the relevant owners
- Gather forecasts for all business area managers by function or region to provide commercially accurate forecasts on a monthly basis. In parallel, provide a detailed analysis of variances from actual to budget to forecast including challenging the business when appropriate to drive value for money
- Deliver monthly cash flow forecasts by liaising with relevant business leaders to ensure accurate and complete commercial information is provided to the group forecasting team
- Undertake regular financial project reviews to cover effective cash management, profit maximization, and optimizing working capital requirements.
- Support the budget and planning process to create a sustainable and credible plan from all areas across the region, highlighting any issues with proposed recommendations to ensure clear financial goals
- Consolidation of P&L’s accurately reported in line with global standards, mitigating any FX risk where possible
- Compliance with International reporting standards assisting group finance with the audit
Qualifications and experience
- Qualified accountant (CPA) or Bachelor of Accounting with min 10 years of experience
- Strong ability for business partnering and stakeholder management
- Forecasting and Analysis (i.e. cash flow forecasting)
- High-performing leadership skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations