Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
Developing and managing key supply chain partners in the APAC region as the main focal point for Yondr APAC. Strong relationship manager with a good technical understanding of critical plant equipment (generators, switchgears, chillers, transformers, etc.) and deep knowledge of general contractors active in the datacenter space in APAC.
- Pre-qualification management of key supply chain partners.
- Tender management for critical plant equipment and general contracting services.
- Proactively creating frame-agreements with regional supply chain partners.
- Coordination between the commercial, capital projects, engineering, operations and legal departments.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent as a minimum in a relevant field (Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Possess 5 years' minimum experience in a procurement / construction / equipment manufacturing environment.
- Strong communicator/negotiator with excellent contract management skills.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected / processed according to local / regional data privacy regulations.