Yondr is revolutionizing the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
- Extensive experience of operating at IT Service Leadership level with large-scale complex operational outcomes in the Americas region
- Provide the leadership and vision to develop and drive the IT strategic roadmap and transformation aligned to the service needs in region
- Manage the design, development and delivery of IT and Digital Services in region
- Contribute to global standards formation and be an active member of the global team
- Lead Program and Project Management in the delivery of technology change in regions to ensure that new IT systems and services are implemented without any disruption.
- Manage the regional IT sourcing, vendor and contract management, provisioning and deployment of services and solutions to required service levels
- Leading by example, motivating, managing, organizing and directing the IT operations and professional service teams
- Improve regional efficiencies, optimize costs and deliver required customer outcomes
- Delivery to agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Deliver expert advice, guidance and information to stakeholders
- Develop and embed a performance culture that delivers results through rigorous challenge, disciplined execution and continual improvement
- Undertake any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy the needs of the role
Qualifications and experience
- Expert knowledge of the frameworks and processes required to lead IT service delivery
- Practical evidence of developing and maintaining good working relationships with a wide range of customers and stakeholders, developing a positive personal and organizational profile and building partnerships
- Experience of working in a global firm with key stakeholders in region
- MSC in Computer Science or related subject
- 10-15+ years of relevant work experience in an IT operations role in region
- Operations management and financial management of IT Services, setting annual budgets and meeting operational and financial targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills