Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
The Talent Team is an integral part of Yondr ensuring our internal stakeholders receive a consultative partnership experience that fulfills business growth needs whilst ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
You will enable the TA team to provide an excellent internal and external candidate experience throughout the interview process with Yondr. You will ensure that all administrative elements of the process are met in order to continue our ability to hire great people. You will partner with TA to source and build representative talent pools while maintaining our ATS and ensuring that all candidate needs are met from application through offer acceptance.
- Ensure all new requirements are posted to Careers Page and other platforms with consistency
- Partner with TA Manager on sourcing efforts for appropriate roles where needed
- Support TA Managers on sourcing as necessary and ability to provide a shortlist of candidates for Recruiter Screen
- Support the Talent Acquisition Manager(s) with interview scheduling needs - ability to navigate and follow ATS process
- Proven track record of successfully operating within a Recruitment or Talent Acquisition function supporting hiring teams across multiple locations and operating regions for Data Centre, Construction, Engineering, Real Estate, and Corporate Function roles.
- Support TA Managers and Head of TA with ATS backend administrative needs, updating templates, ensuring consistent use, processing offer requests
- Comfortable in an environment of change and transition, especially through a period of sustained business growth.
- Ability to work across regions and schedule interviews with stakeholders across the business and ensure communication with candidates is timely and consistent
- Project engagement and ownership; ability to partner with Head of TA and TA Managers to support with ongoing projects, TA Playbook, University Engagements, Recruitment Marketing, etc
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent relationship skills to deliver under pressure and high levels of stakeholder expectation.
- Excellent relationship skills to deliver under pressure and support needs of the team through ATS maintenance to candidate offers
- Ability and experience to source & recruit globally (e.g. Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- General experience with LinkedIn recruiter and other recruitment platforms
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment on your own for junior roles(briefing hiring manager, deciding on recruitment process, pre-screening, shortlisting, and onboarding candidates).
- Fluent at English language
- Self-starting individual with a passion for recruitment
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations