Yondr is revolutionising the real estate and hi-tech industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve our customers business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today. But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial. All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
We are recruiting for a role as Team Assistant at the heart of a new business delivering bespoke property development solutions. This post requires an experienced, skilled Team Assistant to work alongside the Team Executive Assistant in delivering professional and timely team support. Polished interpersonal skills and the ability to be a high quality representative for the business are essential. Flexibility, enthusiasm and a desire for excellence will drive the successful candidate.
This role is suited to an individual who has a positive, productive attitude, a strong desire to continuously learn and innovate, is driven by high standards, and a collaborative approach. In addition, the candidate will be professional, diligent and enjoy working with a team of highly motivated people, in a dynamic, changing and ‘start-up’ environment.
- Providing diary management and effective administrative support for Senior Team members
- Arranging international travel, accommodation and any visa requirements
- Attending confidential meetings, take minutes and distribute to the relevant teams
- Building strong working relationships with Senior Team members and their respective teams
- Creating and maintain an accurate, efficient and user friendly filing system
- Arranging key events such as client meetings, lunches, team events etc.
- Completing expense reports
- Improving our ways of working and driving efficiency
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of two years experience providing administrative support to senior leaders in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing a busy workload including management of diaries, arranging meetings and events, onboarding, creating presentations, booking travel and accommodation
- Demonstrated ability to to get things done and drive tasks through to completion
- Experience working successfully as part of a team
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build relationships, internally and externally
- Highly organised with a proven ability to operate with strong attention to detail
- Experience of using GSuite or similar platforms
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations