Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As the DEI Coordinator Intern, your primary responsibility will be to support the DEIB and CSR teams to deliver multiple specialised projects and demonstrate a commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging.
- Support the development of Yondr’s CSR and DEIB programmes
- Centralise and communicate regional public holidays and working hours
- Manage registrations and invitations to departmental events
- Track and monitor registrations and engagement to departmental events
- Upload departmental events to an internal communications platform
- Raise departmental POs and upload expenses to internal reports
- Represent Yondr at CRS and Foundation related events
- Write meeting agendas, coordinate meeting invites and take meeting minutes
- Maintain a personal development plan
- Work closely with the Yondr Foundation to boost engagement in fundraising and volunteering across the business
Qualifications and experience
- High school education with coordinator work experience OR a University degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and on your own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and identify priorities
- Super passionate about DEIB & CSR
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations