Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
This role is suited to an individual driven by high standards, with a collaborative approach to teamwork. In addition, the candidate will be professional, diligent and enjoy working with a team of highly motivated people, in a dynamic and changing environment. The role would suit a candidate who believes in a progressive and dynamic environment, has a positive, productive attitude and can support Senior Teams efficiently.
- The candidate’s background should include all or most of the following experience:
- Bringing a ‘can do’ attitude and a motivation to ‘get things done’ - perseverance, tenacity, problem solving, energy, and passion.
- Working in a professional environment providing Senior Management Support, preferably in the Real Estate Development industry.
- Building excellent relationships with internal employee groups, project teams and external customers.
- Time management of Senior Team’s including diaries, meetings, and travel.
- Supporting Senior Team’s with recruitment activities including interviews and onboarding.
- Creation of internal employee and external customer comms and presentation materials.
- Collection, collation and input of data to company systems including purchase orders, expenses, and other monthly reporting requirements.
- Implementation of organised document control.
- Diary management and effective support for Senior Team members
- Arranging international travel, accommodation and meet any visa requirements
- Attend confidential meetings, take minutes and distribute to the relevant teams
- Create and maintain an accurate, efficient and user friendly filing system
- Arrange key events such as client meetings, lunches etc. and ensure the necessary facilities and refreshments are available
- Compile and collate monthly board reports
- Complete expense reports
- Input purchase orders
- Always look to improve our ways of working and embrace new initiatives
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Productivity Suite
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations