Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who is responsible for the operational and financial performance of all regional Yondr data centers sites and with that all aspects of the of our data centers during their operational life cycle including health, safety and compliant operations, the site team, our customers, the service delivery, security, projects and the site teams.
- The operational and financial performance of all sites.
- Healthy, safety and fully compliant operations, including all environmental aspects.
- Deliver Yondr data center service as contracted by our customers.
- Maintain and operate the data center to establish optimal availability of the infrastructure against minimum costs.
- Site organisation including third party service providers.
- Customer relations and satisfaction.
- For all changes / projects on sites.
- Operations reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive and share continuous improvement of design, delivery and all operations aspects and to reduce costs and improve revenue.
- Develop regional relationships with service providers, OEMs, consultants etc.
- The total operations of site operations and project budget (P&L).
- Having a business plan with clear objectives and key results (OKRs).
- For the continuous development / training of our site teams including PDPs.
- Build the brand and actively support the development of our footprint.
Qualifications and experience
- Possess a qualified engineering or business degree background or relevant.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in critical environments / facilities management.
- Good written and oral communication skills: English, ideally one other language.
- Show good team leadership skills and can lead by example.
- Excellent people management skills, with the confidence to lead and motivate the team and those around you.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Broad experience in managing critical environments, data centres or smart building.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced regional and global business
- Good, clear and precise delegation skills
- Sensitive to political situations - good relationship builder
- Passionate about what you do and committed to excellence - leads and holds people to account
- Detail oriented and diligent.
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership.
- Decision maker.
- Results orientated and prepared to take ownership of outcomes.
- Support the success of other people and their businesses above your own success.
- Excellent external radar so that they pick up on industry trends.
- Proactive, diligent, able and willing to think ahead. Ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Please note that all successful candidates will have a background check via a third-party provider. Data will be collected/processed according to local/regional data privacy regulations