Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As the Project Director, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating a hi-tech manufacturing facility through all phases of pricing, design, pre-constriction, construction and handover pertaining to ICT, Active Networking, Modular DC’s & Security Packages. Provides leadership for project management function by managing, coordinating, and developing project teams. You will be part of an ambitious and exciting team helping to deliver a hi-tech manufacturing facility in the Blythe, Northumbria area of the UK.
- Establishment and onboarding of the Project Management team. Oversight and management of the team during the full execution of Project.
- Ensure that resource planning is carried out and that resources are managed effectively, including mobilization and demobilization phases.
- Direct project to ensure corporate EHS objectives, and EHS regulatory requirements are achieved.
- To establish, monitor, update and accurately forecast all Project plans, budgets, programmes and resources requirements.
- Accountable for design, procurement, construction, contracts administration, commissioning, handover & closeout phases of the project.
- To ensure the quality of works are delivered in accordance with the design and QA/QC Plan.
- To ensure that all relevant notifications to the Client are delivered in the current form and within the necessary time frame.
- Provides leadership, guidance and supervision to Project Team, Consultants and other supply chain in the management of projects.
- Responsible and monitors the performance of project staff generally, and direct reports specifically; assessing the competencies required, identifies deficiencies and initiates any training and development requirements.
- Create an agile working mindset with all parties to drive actions that minimize threats and maximise opportunities.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 12 years of project-management or construction management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction practices and techniques, contract laws, project controls, and building support systems.
- Delivery of several projects, Hi Tech Manufacturing Facilities would be advantageous.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of delivery including, budget & cost information, design delivery & handover and supply chain-oriented contracts must be detail-oriented, analytical and computer-literate, with proven leadership skills.
- Strong skills in leadership, program management, communication, influence management and conflict resolution skills.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.