Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organization, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
A very exciting opportunity for a finance role within the business. This role will provide business partnering and finance support to group finance and business functions including development, sales, construction, operations, technology & innovation, and international expansion.
Finance Business Partnering
- Support the annual budget and financial planning process. Create a credible plan for all functions that ensures clear financial goals
- Conduct monthly management information and financial project reviews with functional business leaders. Complete and present accurate and timely P&L, project-level CapEx, and cash flow forecasts that highlight key risks and opportunities
- Deliver accurate management, joint venture, and project reporting
- Complete actionable financial analysis that supports data driven, strategic decision making
- Provide first class support to functional business leaders, acting as the conduit between the business and the global finance team
- Partner with business function budget owners to drive value for money and to meet objectives and key performance indicators
- Provide finance support for international expansion initiatives and joint venture partnerships. Document systems requirements for integration and reporting, support legal entity setup decisions, participate in strategy discussions, and support global mobility processes and compliance
- Consolidate and present management accounts in multiple currencies
- Ensure documentation and reconciliations are kept up to date to manage cash flows
- Support the global finance team by ensuring correct financial records for business units.
- Further the development of an effective finance department that embodies Yondr’s values and supports ambitious growth
- Support the organization with actionable, strategic information
- Actively play a role in the progression and improvement of technology. Drive process and systems improvements, creating efficiencies and data at your fingertips
- Improve accuracy and usefulness of financial information. Own process improvements, with a goal of improving quality first time data
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 6 or more years of professional experience at high-growth companies; MBA a plus
- Strong business partnering skills, including cross-functional and cross-cultural experience
- Strong presentation, communication, analytical, and organisation skills
- Direct experience leveraging tools and systems to streamline and improve processes
- Innovative problem solver who identifies and recommends solutions to challenges
Yondr Group shall not discriminate in any way against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of a person ’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status , sexual orientation , disability , or socio-economic status. Diversity is one of Yondr’s core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.