Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
To deliver quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the professional team and applying Yondr systems, procedures and culture
- To take full responsibility for a project, or work as part of a team on larger projects
- Input into pre-construction and estimation as required to complete bid documents.
- To take active responsibility for all financial procedures at project level, reporting directly to the Campus Lead.
- To take a lead role in the valuation process.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Manage the change process in conjunction with the extended team.
- Instruct accounts to invoice clients
- Instruct accounts to pay subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare ‘rolling’ final account throughout project and agree at PC
- Close out final account and retention releases
- To work closely with the Health & Safety manager in planning the works
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary.
- Produce short term programmes
- To produce precise and succinct project reports.
- To take a role in the presentation of the project to the client.
- To offer buildability advice and value engineering solutions.
- Commercial Awareness
- To produce logistic plans and review method statements
- To manage the design process including the production and review of design and shop drawings including RFIs and Technical submissions.
- Oversee works onsite to ensure that EHS, Quality and Legislative best practice is being followed
- Understand the project quality plan and ensure it is followed in all our procedures
Qualifications and experience
- Organised and rigorous, multitasker with demonstrable achievements
- G-Suite App knowledge - non Mandatory when knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in working in tech environments such as data centers.
- Patient and composed under pressure
- Knowledge of document control processes
- Must be approachable and able to offer advice and support to others when required
- Has good political awareness.
- Must be passionate about work, committed to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Be an efficient communicator using facts and data to influence an outcome
- Must act as a role model, setting high personal standards.
- Understands the pre-construction process. Can organise and manage the design phase of a project.
- Recent experience with tender bid issue, review and analysis procedures
- Detailed knowledge of contract preparation, cost reporting and valuation procedures.
- Good all-round fabric and services package experience.
- Local contract only
Additional Qualifications - Preferred
- Electrical Engineering background
- Solution driven
- QA diligent
- Process driven
- Contract expert