Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
To manage and coordinate the design of ICT and Security systems for Yondr Tech Account supporting Capital Projects (Yondr owned data centres) across EMEA. To develop the design for ICT and Security systems for a range of external technology provider clients through RIBA stages 1-5. Design management leadership, controls, design process, ICT, Security and MEP technical skills and experience are essential attributes to manage design on multiple data centre projects from early design to commissioning and full operational handover.
- Pre- Con stage: Lead design reviews and analysis, interrogate and develop scopes and interface, carry out gap analysis and risk reviews, develop design and procurement programmes, assist with commercial cost planning, validations and tender build up, contribute to tender and bid documentation.
- Delivery and commissioning stage: Coordinate design release, submissions, approvals with the delivery programme, coordinate model reviews and clash detection, ensure technical interpretation of the design and change process is communicated to the project team.
- Site based activities including package procurement, vendor management and quality assurance during installation. Generate all requests for information to the Client/AE/GC in a timely fashion.
- Develop design capability and capacity within the account and assist with the development of design strategies and solutions including prefabrication and DFMA.
- Accountability for integration of design solutions into all stages of construction and product life cycle.
- Ensure design solutions are fully coordinated with commercial and contractual obligations and commercial efficiency.
- Develop stakeholder relationships and management.
- Prepare and present design progress & reporting internally & externally.
Qualifications and experience
- Strong working experience in ICT and/or Security design and design management within technical fit-out and construction. Data Centre experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with various project teams and support wider business functions
- High level of attention to technical detail
- Strong leadership, people management and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate design intent, milestones and processes
- Willingness to travel, projects across Europe
- Relationship building and management
- Problem-identification and solving aptitude
- Understanding of strategic direction and ability to drive performance
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.