Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As the planner you will be responsible to ensure that the life cycle of the projects are planned, reviewed, monitored and delivered correctly resulting in world class facilities to our clients. You will work as part of an enthusiastic team growing in an exciting new business in the delivery of multi-functional, live environment operational systems.
- Provide planning support to our projects working with trade contractors to build comprehensive and complete schedules
- Managing and maintaining the resources loaded in the programmes
- Work with commercial team to cost load programmes and manage project financial status
- Assist in the development of mitigation plans for any construction or project financial status
- Provide schedule analysis and reports with clear, concise narrative
Qualifications and experience
- Degree qualification are considered impressive but not essential
- Relevant knowledge of planning software Primavera P6 required
- Strong presentation and communication skills including report writing are essential
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality across multiple projects
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Budget and financial management understanding
- Work as part of a team and individually
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.