Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
To lead on financial and resource matters; influence decision-making; improve the understanding of business performance; developing and delivering unit strategy; delivering analysis and insight on business opportunities; providing options and scenarios for business decisions.
- To be an ambassador for the Yondr values and embedding into the Finance teams
- To collaborate with the Finance Directors and jointly lead a Finance strategy across the Group of business activities
- Drive the financial model and co-ordinate Group financial business planning with the Finance Directors
- To support the CFO during M&A activity including financial, tax, legal due diligence and post-acquisition integration into Yondr
- To support JV set up activity and negotiations and lead ongoing relationships and Group reporting requirements
- To support the CFO in fund raising activities
- Drive effective budgeting, financial planning, cash management, global compliance, transactional services and technology.
- Identify and engage with key strategic partners, maximising their expertise to achieving the Group’s ambitious growth
- Collaborate to deliver effective governance across the portfolio of activities Drive the performance of the business and finance teams through key performance indicators and successful outcomes
Qualifications and experience
- At least 15 years’ experience in a key financial management role of a high growth international organization
- Experience partnering with senior staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies
- Experience managing staff both local and remote with cross-cultural experience
- Experience working with information technology workstreams to improve systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.