Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As Development Technical Manager for the Land Acquisition program, you’ll act as client-side key technical stakeholder in the development and delivery of Yondr’s land acquisition program. The program is delivered through internal and external resources representing development strategy, clients’ needs, consultant partnerships and internal Yondr teams. You will take an active part in the strategic expansion of site selection through: technical strategy implementation, technical process development and implementation of Yondr’s blueprint standard design. You will work closely with the development team, leading the technical elements of the land acquisition (test fit development, permitting, technical due diligence, etc) to meet the long term targets of Yondr’s land portfolio leading to new opportunities for Yondr.
- Accountable for design and technical due diligence of the acquisition program associated to a specific region
- Lead the site technical requirements of the hyperscale core and edge type product
- Lead external design, utility, due diligence and environmental teams
- Interface with internal discipline leads in implementing the site specific data center design
- Contribute to technical innovation developing new business strategies
- Work with external customers to align their requirements and the specific site design, based on Yondr’s standard design principles, feeding back requirements to BODs and blueprint design
- Lead the early test fit design development, planning, utilities, site design and phasing
- Be responsible for maintaining the technical process and business sign off
Qualifications and experience
- Commercial acumen appreciating impact of technically led decisions, and data centre costing and financing
- Ability to take the lead in technical workshops and meetings
- Understanding of the technical constraints of land due diligence and risk impacts
- Leadership of internal teams, external consultants and technical suppliers
- Experience in holistically delivering project data centre design within a developmental organisation
- 5+ years experience in the data centre market or relevant developmental organisations
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.