Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers.
Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else.
As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
- This is a highly visible role that includes interaction with top executives and will be responsible for the identification, analysis, development & execution of strategic initiatives (including M&A) to drive the long-term profitability and growth of Yondr's business. The role requires superior financial modelling skills as well as strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Research and construct financial/analytical models in support of potential acquisitions, other financial deals, and various strategic opportunities
- Partner with leaders of each business unit to help prioritize and accelerate execution on the most valuable opportunities
- Assist the team to drive key growth initiatives
- Identify, define and analyse trends/strategies across the data center landscape and the opportunities they present for Yondr
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate recommendations and outcomes to senior leadership
- Participate in a variety of senior meetings with professionalism and credibility
Qualifications and experience
- Experience in a strategic planning, investment banking or management consulting role
- Strong, proven analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong problem-solving skills (prioritization, critical thinking, hypothesis creation, etc.)
- Ability to think pragmatically, not just theoretically, and drive execution of concepts
- Outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork capabilities
- Highly experienced in PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- MBA from a top business school preferred but not required
- Real estate experience preferred
- Data center experience preferred but not required
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.