Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Yondr implemented a new finance / ERP system (IFS Applications 10) at the start of the year, there is now a requirement for a Support Analyst, in the short term, to support the delivery of a phase 2 development of the system and associated processes. In the longer term, the intention is to transition support from external parties to the internal role.
- Provide an effective and intelligent ERP helpdesk facility, delivering high service levels at all times. Escalating when situations require the resolution of complex, high priority issues.
- Respond to users who require IFS support, resolving and troubleshooting problems; keeping users updated on progress; following up additional information or actions where required.
- IFS integration management, overseeing error handling and contributing to integration improvements.
- Oversee user and role administration, implementing improvements to the existing JML (Joiners movers, leavers) process.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with Yondr’s external technical support provider, contributing to improvements to support response times and resolution of issues.
- Provide analysis input to support small change activities arising from user change requests, upgrades and other new functionality.
- Ensure requirements are well documented and Change control procedures are followed.
- Follow up on issues/defects arising from testing and coordinating their resolution.
- Act as intermediary ( ‘bridging the gap’) between the Business Users and IFS developers (business analyst role)
- Work closely with project teams and third-party providers, feeding back issues and defects.
Qualifications and experience
- Strong ERP experience particularly in IFS - with particular skills in the following areas Projects, Finance, Sub Contracts, Sales Contracts, Expenses and Purchase to Pay processes.
- Ideally has a degree in Computing or equivalent
- Worked in a multi-Company, multi-Country and multi-Currency environment
- Proven experience of working in an IT support role.
- Highly customer-focused
- Actively pursue process and system improvements
- Intelligent and thorough problem solver