Yondr is a developer, owner operator and service provider of hyperscale data centers. Our mission is to meet growing businesses' data center capacity and technical real estate needs faster, more elegantly and with better performance outcomes than anyone else. As an organisation, we self-fund, design, deliver and operate hyperscale data center facilities globally.
As a Senior MEP Manager within capital projects, this role acts as Client-side stakeholder in the development and delivery of the MEPH systems for our projects and operations. You will act as the critical conduit between Yondr and the general contractor, ensuring continual, proactive communication is maintained to ensure all stakeholders feel fully involved in every stage of the project and a positive environment is maintained. Delivered through internal and external resources representing both clients and internal Yondr needs.
You will take an active part in the strategic expansion and maintenance of technical governance, development of standard specifications, QA / QC procedures and continuous improvements. You will work closely with the MEP QA/QC manager to ensure the contractors execute their responsibilities in line with agreed standards. Bringing technical expertise and experience with the ability to think differently, challenge tradition and offer innovation and evolution to Yondr’s unconstrained technical solutions.
- Accountable for delivery and quality MEPH system output.
- Accountable for the integration of systems with all other disciplines
- Yondr subject matter expert for HV & MV installations
- Lead the conceptual system during early development stages through to managing reporting mechanisms against RFS checklist and Cx activities
- Own communication streams with Yondr MEP lead.
- Ensure as installed is as designed
- Be positive, proactive and collaborative, introducing an attitude of progress and togetherness
- Take an active part in the monthly project reporting process ensuring that reliable and accurate information is provided and reported correctly
- Safeguard IPD and partnering principles across the EMEA portfolio
- Review construction proposals and related pricing/scopes.
- Work alongside the Main Construction team to prepare for major events and key milestones.
Qualifications and experience
- Commercial acumen appreciating impact of technically led decisions.
- Ability to take the lead in technical workshops and meetings.
- Ability to engage with suppliers and develop innovative solutions.
- Leadership of internal teams, external consultants and technical suppliers.
- Demonstration of experience in the delivery of fast-paced hyper scale data center projects is a preference
- PRINCE2 or similar qualification
- Degree qualified/professional qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Experience in dispute resolution
- Detailed understanding of the commissioning process
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.