Yondr is revolutionizing the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Provide leadership, direction and vision for the Finance department and to support the CFO and fellow Finance Directors to deliver a fast-paced portfolio of business activities.
- Collaborate with fellow global Finance Directors and lead a Finance strategy across the group of business activities.
- Drive the financial model and coordinate Yondr Group financial business planning with the other Finance Directors
- Support the CFO during M&A activity including financial, tax, legal due diligence and post-acquisition integration into Yondr
- Support the CFO in fundraising activities
- Drive effective budgeting, financial planning, cash management, global compliance, transactional services and technology.
- Identify and engage with key strategic partners, maximizing their expertise to achieving the Yondr Group’s ambitious growth
- Collaborate to deliver effective governance across the portfolio of activities
- Drive the performance of the business and finance teams through key performance indicators and successful outcomes
- Drive the continual improvement of Yondr Group policies, frameworks and delivery plans.
- Be an ambassador for the Yondr values and embedding into the Finance teams
Qualifications and experience
- At least 8 years experience in a key financial management role of a high growth international organization
- Experience partnering with senior staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Experience managing staff both local and remote with cross-cultural experience
- Experience working with information technology workstreams to improve systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.