Yondr is revolutionising the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
As the CSA Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring the design, construction, delivery and handover of the structural, civil and architectural aspects of the data centre are delivered and monitored correctly. You will be part of an ambitious and exciting team helping to grow an exciting new business in the end to end delivery of hyper-scale data centres. You will challenge convention and truly contribute to a tomorrow without constraints, where people and culture are a priority.
- Provide a clear communication and escalation path for site related items that need to be shared with the wider project, including all Yondr internal stakeholders.
- Support and guide the General Contractor to a successful project outcome, ensuring all key project milestones are achieved to the correct quality standards.
- Managing and maintaining the resources necessary for delivering the CSA construction requirements
- Produce and comment on detailed reports covering the technical, quality management and construction progress for the project.
- Verify and comment on progress reporting and schedule updates from the General Contractor.
- Manage General Contractor and other directly contracted vendors and consultants.
- Analyse, track and effectively manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Review construction proposals and related pricing/scopes.
- Review, correct and assess work-in-place, to approve capital expenditure spend.
- Review and approve cost loaded schedules.
- Identify factors that influence construction costs and monitor and report on this data.
- Knowledge and experience with all methods of construction procurement and long lead equipment
- Support engineering decisions relating to the project cost and budget while design-build changes take place during construction.
- Coordinate and oversee development of the CSA schedule including project reviews.
- Oversee and manage the transfer of the building operations to the client including all
- closeout documentation and warranties.
Qualifications and experience
- Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
- 10+ years' experience within structural engineering
- Relevant Data centre experience.
- Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
- Extensive design and analysis experience of Data Centres
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with
- To clients and colleagues
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality.
- A detailed understanding of all aspects of Data Centre delivery including, the construction phasing of key construction activities, quality control and the handover requirements upon completion.
- Strong presentation and communication skills including report writing are essential.
- Effectively work independently and proactively as part of a team.
- Team Player
- Degree qualified / professional qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Minimum XX years post-graduate / qualification work experience
- Previous experience in dispute resolution.
- Delivery of several projects, Data Centres a strong preference.
- Experience in developing projects, and basic project management functions of document management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills