Yondr is revolutionizing the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
Yondr are looking for a talented bidding professional to join our growing team in the US, and to take up an exciting role in leading our proposals management in the region.
Rapidly-evolving businesses require dynamic, enthusiastic staff to drive securing of new work. As Yondr moves and grows rapidly, this is exactly the kind of person that we're looking for - Set to also play an important role in shaping the process and strategy for ways of winning new contracts, now and into the future.
The successful applicant will have a track record of creative input into the bid process, writing engaging copy and designing attractive, engaging documents in tandem with designers, all to produce submissions which are compelling and persuasive in the decision-making process.
In return, we offer sector-leading remuneration and benefits packages. We are a business striving to do things differently and better than our competition, and reflect this in our culture and the value placed in our people.
- Work according to marketing and brand guidelines to produce on-message and best-in-market submissions
- Work at the front end during development and sales cycles to understand and plan for upcoming opportunities
- Review RFP documents and prepare a work schedule, deliverables lists and other required bid collateral
- Lead project meetings and produce collateral including notes, actions and next steps
- Discuss and agree win strategies with delivery business leads and all other stakeholders
- Ensure there is clear communication through to completion
- Act as main point of contact for any further information or questions to the client
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner
- Provide coaching and collateral for all RFP-related presentations
Qualifications and experience
- APMP membership desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of bid processes
- Knowledge / experience of data center or construction sectors highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong IT skills, proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite desired
- Ability to interface with others and clearly communicate expectation
- Good relationship builder
- Ability to understand client and consultant needs and expectations
- Ability to create a good team dynamic
- Flexible in work approach