Yondr is revolutionising the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.
As International growth and finance system coordinator you will play an important role in
supporting the company's international expansion. You will be responsible for coordinating
stakeholders and gathering all relevant information to install, configure, test and troubleshoot the
company's IFS ERP system. In addition, you would bring all the finance knowledge and work
closely with the IT team in order to ensure daily support to the business. When your work is
completed you will hand over to the finance team who will be the operational owners.
- Gather financial and fiscal rules for software localization requirements
- Functional testing coordination and execution on behalf of the finance team
- Signoff IFS ERP new company for go-live
- Coordinating the new IFS company release based on prioritization and plan
- Coordinate the set up of the finance operating model with the finance team
- Ensuring all applications and process of IFS ERP system and other finance systems are continuously improved to better support the business activities
- Provide daily support to the finance department of current system functionalities and processes and support the design of improvements
- Support development of new ideas on how to improve IFS platform to support the business better
- Collaborating with IFS technical team and implement critical quality-related deliverables
- Identify operational inefficiencies, conflicting business practices and integration issues, suggesting alternative solutions to cross-functional problems.
Qualifications and experience
- Master degree in business and economics preferred
- Experience of audit and financial accounting gained within a big corporation and international environment;
- Experience with ERP implementation and software release planning
- Strong understanding and experience with ERP and consolidation tools
- A personality and style at ease in a fast-paced environment, you are results-oriented and process-driven with strong attention to detail
- Easily adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- You are excellent in English, both written and verbal
- You are driven, determined and patient