Yondr is revolutionizing the real estate and technology industries. We provide wholly outsourced, end-to-end solutions to meet the capacity and property needs of growing businesses. In the process, we improve business performance, create enriching user experiences, and meet tomorrow’s needs today.
But we can’t do it without you.
We believe in a tomorrow without constraints and making the impossible possible for our clients. Thinking out of the box and not settling for less, is crucial.
Being accountable for the entire HR function in the region; talent acquisition, HR benefits, employee insurances, HR operations, onboarding, learning & development and global mobility.
The role will ask for self starting, collaboration with the global functions, partner with the business and ensuring the Yondr Culture and Values will be implemented and secured.
Develop and scale the Human Resources activity in the respective country.
- Align with Yondr Global HR policies and strategies and implement in assigned country
- Champion Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the workplace
- Deliver Talent Acquisition strategies that challenge market norms to create the diverse workforce expected at Yondr
- Support Yondr Business in their Growth Strategy
- Being the custodian of the Yondr culture and values; ensure onboarding and employee relations are unique and meeting our values and standards
- Build partnerships and represent Yondr at colleges and universities and recruitment events
- Adapt the Yondr Employee development strategies and implement in the region
- Ensure a flawless HR operations with dedicated support of employees
- Build relationships with preferred suppliers of HR services
Qualifications and experience
- University degree; > 10 years of experience in HR field
- International experience; Latin America required, Canada a plus, culturally sensitive, service minded
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity; affinity and experience in start up businesses
- Affinity/experience in Tech related industry
- Open minded, business and political acumen, creative and innovative
- The desire to make HR the best in class experience
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of company culture and value based behavior.
All interested parties, regardless of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender, are welcome to apply and will be considered equally. Diversity is one of Yondr's core values, and we want to enhance the diversity of our workforce to reflect the world we live in.